Are you a family?
Our Family Coverage for Travelling Canadians is available for up to four adults (parents and grandparents) and their unmarried dependent children or grandchildren. All coverages start and end on the same dates. In order to be eligible, the applicant must agree with each statement below:
- All travellers are between 30 days to 59 years old at the time of this application;
- Adults are either a parent or grandparent of the dependent children or grandchildren in this application;
- Dependent children or grandchildren are unmarried and
- Under the age of 21 years old;
- A full-time student and under the age of 26 years old; or
- mentally or physically disabled.
You may need to purchase single or companion coverage for travellers that do not meet the family coverage criteria.