Are you a family?
Our Family Coverage for Visitors to Canada is available to parents and their unmarried dependent children. All coverages start and end on the same dates. In order to be eligible, the applicant must agree with each statement below:
- All travellers are between 30 days to 59 years old at the time of this application;
- Adults are a parent of the dependent children;
- Dependent children are unmarried and
- Under the age of 21 years old; or
- mentally or physically disabled.
You may need to purchase single or companion coverage for travellers that do not meet the family coverage criteria.